I wanted to share this message I listened to this past Sunday about Essential Attitudes that certainly pertains to our lives and our business.
This impacted my day, and I thought I should share this with all of you.
The attitudes are not only pertinent to our lives but our business as well.
10 Essential Attitudes To A Successful Business
If you are offended by Christian beliefs and principles, this may not be the post for you, but I pray that you will get something from this and be Blessed!
So, without any more delay here are the ten attitudes:
- Keep Learning. When we cease to learn, we stop growing, because a lazy brain is an aging brain. So much has changed over the course of the years. As technology advances, we must continually learn skills our parents and grandparents never had to know.
- Keep Loving. The first and foremost commandment is to love the Lord with all our heart, soul, and might (Deut. 6:5). And Jesus taught and modeled love for one another as well. When we stop loving God and other people, bitterness, resentment, hostility, or hatred take up residence within us and damage our emotional, mental, and spiritual health.
- Keep Laughing. Laughter affects every part of the body, including our nervous system, and sets us free from discontentment and grumbling. Of all the people in the world,
- Keep Leaving. To stay youthful and productive, we must leave yesterday’s cares and problems behind us instead of dragging them with us into the next day. Past experiences and situations have the potential to discourage us and pull us backward. Hanging on to past hurts, disappointments, and discouragements negatively affect our bodies, minds, and emotions.
- Keep Longing. As we get older, we must keep dreaming about the future Instead of looking at all the things we can’t do. We should concentrate on what we can accomplish and look forward to what awaits us in the future.
Last 5 Attitudes
- Keep Looking Ahead. We should plan for tomorrow even if we don’t think we have many active years left. Looking forward to the future and pursuing activities we enjoy energizes us to continue being useful and productive.
- Keep Looking Your Best. There’s something about looking and doing our best that stimulates us and encourages us to keep going.
- Keep Laboring. Although we may not be able to do what we once did, retirement from a career is not a time to cease working. It may be a time to change what we do, but telling ourselves that we no longer have to work sends a message to our bodies that they can stop functioning.
- Keep Leaning. Each day should be lived in dependence upon and trust in God. He’s the One we rely upon for wisdom, direction, and provision. There is no need to fret when we lean on the Lord in prayer.
- Keep Listening. The most important thing we can do is listen to the Lord and others. He speaks to us in our hearts through His Word and His Spirit. He will help us make wise decisions, guide us into the right relationships, empower us to avoid temptations.
I believe in my heart that if you work on these 10 Attitudes in your life and your business things will change for you.
In conclusion, don’t wait to start working on these, start today!
10 Essential Attitudes To A Successful Business – VIDEO
So, I would love to know how you are doing with these 10 Attitudes in your life. Please share that with us in the comments below.
It’s the beginning of 2017, and you have the chance to TRANSFORM your business starting TODAY!10 Essential Attitudes To A Successful Business - Ron Deering Click To Tweet
We want to hear from you!
I would love to know how I can help you and how your journey is progressing.
Was this post valuable to you? If YES… I would love to read your comments and share below.
PS: If you are looking to become a top recruiter in your business then you need to check this out – Click Here To Find Out More!