4 Easy and Proven Steps to Video Marketing
When it comes to video marketing these days it’s a must. I’m going to show you a 4 step proven system for creating videos that will rock.
Online Video Marketing has become huge and is, mixed with your blog, the most effective marketing you can do.
If you are not adding video marketing strategy to your daily marketing routine then you are way behind the curve.
So, today I want to give you some video marketing tips that hopefully will not only get you started but show you how to do it right.
So, let’s get right into some video marketing tips.
First let’s start with the two biggest challenges when it comes to making videos.
- To many of us think they have to be perfect before we get them out there – WRONG!
- We have more excuses every day why we can’t do one and so they never get done – We Just Don’t Do IT!
Some Ideas on What To Do Your Videos About
- Technical Training
- Lead Generation
- How To Blog
Those are just a very few ideas you can use to make videos. The biggest key is to be consistent and to not worry if they are perfect.
I know I get better every day that I do a video and you will too.
Where Do I Host My Videos?
There are a lot of video hosting services out there to choose from. I will give you the two that I use, but you can look and see what fits your needs.
- YouTube – It’s free but remember that free isn’t always the best. They have some pretty strict rules and will shut down your channel for no reason if they think you are breaking their rules.
- Wistia – This is not free, but it is not a social platform so they really don’t care if you are promoting a Network Marketing company. The cost is pretty low for having the piece of mind that you won’t be shut down.
I upload to both for every video because if by chance I do get shut down on youtube I will always have a back up to get on my blogs.
There are other services out there like Vimeo, but this is a social network and like youtube you can be shut down so proceed with caution.
There are also a lot of options out there for Video Marketing Software. The two top ones are Camtasia and Screenflow (Mac Only).
Here Are Your 4 Easy Steps to Video Marketing
[video_player type=”youtube” youtube_remove_logo=”Y” youtube_show_title_bar=”Y” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″]aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g/dj1ZZzRoWW1VYS03QQ==[/video_player]
- Your Welcome – This is just a very short introduction to who you are and maybe where you are from.
- Ask A Question – Here’s where you want to ask a question that has value and inspiring.
- Answer The Question – This just makes sense, right. You need to answer the question and this is the bulk of your video. Remember you are going to be keeping it to 2 -3 minutes.
- Call To Action – This is the thing that most people forget and without it one you really aren’t marketing. You need to have a CTA with a Lead Magnet so you can capture their information. That’s why you are doing this, to GET LEADS!
If you want to become the expert on YouTube Video Marketing then you need to study under the Leading Expert Mark Harbert!
If you have enjoyed this post, 4 Easy and Proven Steps to Video Marketing, please share and comment below.