Achieving our goals takes more than good intentions. You have to take action and then systematically begin Goal Tracking.
There are numerous apps designed for just this purpose, but which one is right for you.
I found one recently that I just fell in love with and wanted to share it with you.
Goal Tracking is one of those things that we know we need to do but just never seem to get around to it.
It's either too difficult to track or it just takes too much of our time.
Recently, I went on a search to find an app for my own use. I want to share with you what I found. But, before I do, let me define how I use the various goal-setting terms. Different people use these terms in different ways.
- Goal: “Something you are trying to achieve.” I sometimes use objective, target, or even project as a synonym.
- Milestone: “A significant marker that indicates progress toward a goal.” I sometimes use subgoal as a synonym.
- Habit: “Something a person does often in the same way.” Habits are not usually an end in themselves; they are a way to achieve a goal. I often use rituals, disciplines, or practices as synonyms.
- Tasks: “Actions a person takes that move them toward a goal or milestone.” I often use actions or to-dos as synonyms.
Some applications track all of these items. Most only track a subset. Regardless, there are hundreds of apps for helping you achieve what matters most to you.
After searching around, I found a number of apps that are good and one that I fell in love with and have started using.
MLM Success: Goal Tracking – The List of 7
Here is a list of 7 that I found that are being used for Goal setting and tracking. There are literally hundreds out there so the one you might find the best may not be on my list.
- Nozbe – This is more of a project manager but is very popular.
- GoalsOnTrack – This is the most robust true goal setting and tracking package and the one I chose.
- LifeTick – This app is based on defining your core values. Then you define your goals and tasks.
- Strides – This app is beautiful with graphs and a great dashboard, but it lacks in the goal planning area.
- Coach.me – is the granddaddy of habit-tracking programs. Heavy on feedback and encouragement.
- Habit List – This is useful if all you want to do is track habits and don't care much about goals.
- irunurun – This the easiest and the most intuitive of all the habit-trackers if that is what you are looking for.
MLM Success: Goal Tracking – GoalsOnTrack
Out of the above 7, I chose GoalsOnTrack because it seemed to be the best suited for what I wanted to do which was set and track my goals.
I could go on about how I think this is a great app and I'm not a part of any affiliate program with them but I thought showing you their promotion video would be a great way to spotlight what this app and web-based goal tracking and setting program does.
VIDEO: Goal Tracking To Your MLM Success
I've learned over the years that my MLM Success is directly proportional to the goals I set and track.
Tracking your goals and making changes along the way is critical. You've all heard the saying:
What Get's Measured Get's Improved!
This program will help you stay on top of your goals, habits, tracking and journaling. So far I give it 5 Stars!
If you enjoyed this post, Goal Tracking To Your MLM Success, then you will like this one too … 3 Practical Goal Setting Tips For Your Business in 2016.
Please be sure to TWEET THIS POST NOW! Sharing is caring. 🙂
Was this post valuable to you? if YES… I would love to hear your comments and share below.
PS: 20 Year Network Marketing Vet & 7-Figure MLM Earner reveals how to Recruit Quality Leaders into YOUR MLM business even if you are just getting started. – Click Here For Instant Access