How would you like to tips on how to get more leads and recruit more reps with Periscope Marketing? Here are my notes from Ray Higdon’s ProfitScope.
If you want a Free Video and PDF on the basics of Periscope Marketing from another Master April Marie Tucker it’s Here.
Last week I was on a webinar with Ray Higdon called Profit$cope that was amazing.
In this webinar, Ray taught How To…Run Your First Periscope Profitably & Effectively!
It was nothing short of Epic.
It was a paid webinar and well worth it.
Periscope Marketing My Notes From ProfitScope
I’m just going to share with you some of my notes from the major areas but then I would get on the waiting list for the product.
Tools To Help You
This is where all of your replays will be kept. As you know they are only on twitter for 24 hours.
This is your live website that will have your last available scope that is less than 24 hours old.
This is where you can find some great statistics on each individual scope you do. This is great for tracking what works and what doesn’t
Equipment To Use
How To Setup Periscope
He went through some setup detail and a bit on how the periscope app works in this section.
To see more about this, you can read this post.
What he did share that I thought was important was a couple of things.
- Choose a great title for your post with Emoticons to make it stand out.
- Choose appropriate hashtags that relate to what you are scoping about
- Be sure the twitter bird is turned on and use the location option cautiously.
- Be sure to turn on the Autosave Broadcasts option to your scope’s are saved.
Periscope Marketing – Growing Your Following
Here are just a few of the points he made in the webinar.
- Follow Industry leaders
- Attend Periscopes and share and comment
How To Run Your First Periscope
- Pick a topic that people you want to attract are interested in.
- Interact with your periscope viewers when you can safely.
- Go through a checklist to keep things consistent between scopes.
He provided a Periscope Checklist that was great, but you will have to get his webinar if you want that. Here are a couple of the 11 points.
- Welcome everyone
- Recognize sharers
- Ask for Hearts
- Call To Action
Again these are a few of the points.
What NOT To Do On Periscope
- Don’t get discouraged
- Be consistent
- You don’t have to be perfect
- Expect that you will get people who need to be blocked. Ladies expect that you will get inappropriate comments and I encourage you to take advantage of the blocking option for those individuals.
From there Ray went on to give a lot of examples of great subject and title for different niche’s and did a Q & A. All in all, it was an amazing webinar and well worth the few penny’s I paid to get this great information.
If you really want to learn Periscope Marketing from the master then you need to get Ray’s webinar replay when it becomes available.
Periscope Marketing is new and exploding so you need to jump on board before everyone else finds out how incredible a platform this really is.
If you enjoyed this post, Periscope Marketing My Notes From ProfitScope, then you will like this one too… Using Periscope A Short Tutorial on The Mechanics.
Please be sure to TWEET THIS POST NOW! Sharing is caring. 🙂
Was this post valuable to you? if YES… I would love to hear your comments and share below.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access