When you know, the power behind webinars and how much more useful they are you will want to start doing them every day.
I spent a lot of time, in the beginning, avoiding webinars because I just never realized their power.
How To Do A Profitable Automated Webinar
So, let’s dive into:
- Higher Conversion Than Sales Letters.
- Higher Conversion Than Sales Videos.
- Similar Conversion To Selling From The Stage.
Why Webinars Work
- A scheduled event. Not “Interruption” marketing.
- Heightened Attention: Time is suspended. Your info is the “only thing” that matters.
- Marketing to a captive audience. Get the prospect into a “state.”
You will start attracting Who You Are and are interested in what you are attracted too.
What Is An Automated Webinar?
- A webinar event that appears to be live but is, in fact, a recorded webinar.
- Not merely a recording of a live webinar – the attendee feels it’s live.
- Automated Commissions
- Passive income from “set-it-and-forget-it” marketing
- The purest form of time freedom!
- Automated Commissions are the “Crown Jewel” of Home Business.
- Perfect message every time.
How To Create Automated Webinar
- Start with a High-Converting Webinar Funnel.
- Get Automated Webinar Platform
- Stealth Seminar
- Webinars On Air
- Everwebinar – my favorite
How To Do A Profitable Automated Webinar – Summary
In conclusion, to create a useful Automated Webinar, you start with a successful converting live webinar.
Once you have a converting live webinar, then you can tweak it and clean it up to make it into an excellent Ever Webinar.
I use Everwebinar for my Evergreen webinar software and love it.
Finally, the benefit of having a “set-it-and-forget-it” system will be the difference in you having that beach lifestyle or letting your business consume all of your time.
It’s the beginning of 2017, and you have the chance to TRANSFORM your business starting TODAY!How To Do A Profitable Automated Webinar - Ron Deering Click To Tweet
We want to hear from you!
I would love to know how I can help you and how your journey is progressing.
Was this post valuable to you? If YES… I would love to read your comments and share below.
PS: If you are looking for an excellent Ground Floor Opportunity and would like to work with my team – Click Here To Find Out More!