Having a great webinar platform is the beginning of doing great webinars.
WebinarJam is my preferred platform, especially the latest version just launched.
The 5 Secret Laws To Successful Webinars
They have graciously given some amazing bonuses with your purchase of WebinarJam which includes the full training on Successful Webinars and so much more…
I will share with you how to get all of this at the end of the post!
1. The Law Of Increased Registrations For Successful Webinars
The first thing to understand is that your registration page is really no different than any other optin page.
Your goal is to capture the lead!
That said, this makes your Headline the most important thing on the page, not the webinar details.
Now, most people think that you have to have a bunch of bullets explaining what the webinar is going to be about.
Expounding on the amazing content that the attendee is going to receive.
You have about 5 seconds to grab your visitors attention.
You are not going to do that with a bunch of bullet points!
Okay so here are 3 Headline formulas that I want to share with you.
1. Headline Formula #1
“Incredible Good WITHOUT Incredible Bad” (Even if you never/always)
Example: “How I discovered that I DID have 6-pack Abs and the No-Hunger, No-Exercise Way to make them appear on my middle-aged body!”
Example: “This Strategy created a 312% Productivity Increase WITHOUT hiring additional employees, increasing salaries, and added ZERO hours to my work week.”
2. Headline Formula #2
How I/we/company/person of interest [Achieved an Awesome Outcome] [while burdened with a massive disadvantage].
Example: “How I earned a 735 credit score with 2 Tax Liens on all 3 of my credit reports!”
Example: “The Simple After-School Game that helped put my ADD diagnosed 10-year old son onto the honor roll and into next years gifted-and talented program.” – this is a reverse of the formula.
3. Headline Formula #3
For the [Prospect In Pain] How to [Live the Dream] starting with [A Low-Magnitude Change/Activity/Situation]
Example: “For the Busy Mom: How to quickly prepare healthy meals your children will love without ever turning on the oven.”
Example: “For the Unpublished Author: How to get 4&5 star book reviews and explode onto best-seller lists without spending even a dollar on advertising.”
The other part of the registration is the attendance.
One way to increase your attendance from the Registration page is to Giveaway a Freemium!
You want to engineer the Freemium and the Webinar to Compliment Each Other
Let the Freemium Pre-Frame the Webinar.
Key Questions created by the Freemium are answered on the Webinar.
- Process Map
- Check Lists
- Mind Map
- Free Report
- Video Tutorials
Put these two things together, A Killer Headline and the Freemium, and you will have a winning Registration Page!
2. Law Of Maximum Attendance For Successful Webinars
This section is all about maximizing your attendance.
Andy and Mike (founders of WebinarJam) introduce the 4-Part Indoctrination Strategy in this Law and I’m going to share with you the highlights.
The goal is to put your Attendee in a “Ready To Buy” state of Excitement.
Maximum Attendance is the Key to Offer conversion!
The Big Picture:
Between the time they register and the time of the Webinar:
- You deliver 4 Specific messages to your Registrant
- Each one is designed to intensify their desire to attend your webinar.
- “How To Be” – you will learn how to be …
- “How To Stop” – they will no longer suffer from…
- “Introduce Technique X” – Technique X is the most power Feature of your product…
- Reasons Why – Talk about the Outcomes viewers have had…
- Start with the “State of” the User
- Talk about the User’s first effort that resulted in failure
- Talk about how the User adopted a Tip (Technique X)
- What happened to the User?
- Announce an important update!
- Information that relates directly to your prospects KEY Pain Point and/or Key Pleasure Enhancement
- Starting Now
- It’s time restate the first 3 communications in short bullet points
- Only mention Benefits to the User
- There’s no time left to decide to attend – it’s starting NOW
- In the P.S. of your Message
- Mention that you’ll be answering Live FAQ’s on the Webinar
- Add another link to join
3 Communication Variations:
- Just Email Only
- Email “Selling the Click” to a Video.
- Email “Selling the Click” to a Blog Post or Web Page
Again this is just a snippet of the powerful training that was in this second training video.
3. The Law Of Maximum Engagement For Successful Webinars
In this section, they teach on “Webinar Stick Strategies.”
How to keep your Webinar Viewers Glued to your entire presentation.
Understand that keeping your Attendees around until you make your Offer is CRITICAL!
1. The Reward Promise
This is where you offer the Attendee a Freeminum (FREE Stuff) just for attending the Webinar.
So, the key is you’ll deliver the Freemium during your Webinar Q & A.
Key Factors that make The Reward Promise Work!
- The bonus MUST have some Real Value!
- It shouldn’t conflict with your Webinar Offer.
- It should be RELATED and Congruent – NOT Competitive!
- Weight Loss Product – “How to Read Food Labels” bonus
- Legal Business Product – “Key Business Tax Advantages” bonus
- How-To Offer And Deliver The Bonus
- Offer and explain the Bonus immediately after you introduce yourself
- Explain the VALUE (Financial and Explicit)
- Explain that during the Webinar Q&A, you will show them how to get the Bonus
- When and How to Deliver The Bonus
- During the Q&A – Announce How
- The Bonus is on the same page your Offer’s Add to Cart Button is in the footer of the page
- Include a link that takes them to a new page
- This is where they can claim their bonus
2. The Pick-A-Path Strategy
So, the pick-a-path strategy is where the Attendees create ‘Social Proof’ and ‘Reason’s why’ “On-the-Fly.”
The Social Proof and Reasons why encourage ENGAGEMENT with your message.
In turn, this becomes the key to them sticking around and create Successful Webinars.
- At the beginning of your presentation ask your attendees in the Chat WHERE they’re from.
- Conduct a Poll – Ask about the challenges and announce the results.
- Conduct a Survey – Ask them what is the most important factor in using the solution will be.
So, I hope you see here how important maximizing your engagement during your presentation.
In summary, don’t forget to engage not just present!
4. Law Of The Perfect Offer For Successful Webinars
So, in this section, they talk about they teach about the 5 Specific “Plot Point” they tell a powerful story about your product, service, or opportunity.
They also talk about the technology to use for a “Fool Proof” Call To Action.
The Big Picture When It Comes to Successful Webinars:
- Your Webinar is an Event In Time
- You need important moments to “Unfold” before the view to maintain their enthusiasm.
- The Best Way to create a compelling “Unfolding” is to structure your information.
- So, how do you this, with “Plot Points”
5 Specific Plot Points:
- In the beginning, Life Was Hard.
- I decided to make a change, because – What was your “Tipping Point”
- On the Road to discovery and Change, I learned these critical things.
- This is how I applied what I learned, and this is what happened when I did.
- This is my SYSTEM, and this is how it can work for you.
So, this is the journey you want to take your attendees on.
If you are not using these plot points it will change your results when you start.
Inciting The Action:
- Make it as easy as possible for the viewer to take action
- Old technology requires the user to leave the presentation.
- New technology improves response significantly
So, what to use to accomplish this new technology?
Stay tuned all will be revealed. 🙂
And with this new technology, you will be on your way to conducting many Succesful Webinars.
5. The Law Of Echo For Successful Webinars
Learning this law could be where 75% of your sales come from.
This is all about the Webinar Follow-up Series, which is a MUST!
*** YOU MUST RECORD YOUR WEBINAR ***
If you are using a good webinar system this should be automatic.
Having your webinar recorded allows you to edit your webinar for more successful webinars.
Editing allows you fix any errors and clean up the umms and ahhs.
This also allows you to optimize The presentation by adding clarification:
- Use More Screen Captures
- More Proof elements
- More Example Images
- Clarifying Text or Audio
Add information to handle objections that came up during the live presentation that you couldn’t handle live.
Sharpen Your Pitch.
Once you are complete with your editing you then Send it to EVERYONE that didn’t buy.
Follow Up Structure for Successful Webinars:
- Message #1
- Subject: the Webinar was a Huge Hit!
- If you missed it, here’s what people were saying…
- Here’s the Recording, but please note:
- The recording will be archived and unavailable in a few days… so watch it NOW!
- Message #2
- Subject: Amazing Questions (Answered Here)
- Here are the top 3 questions I got on the Webinar…
- If you missed, Here’s the Recording
- Subject: Amazing Questions (Answered Here)
- Message #3
- Subject: Last call
- The response has been terrific!
- People are saying…
- Bad News
- The System and Recording are going away…
- This is the last day to watch.
- Tomorrow will be too late.
- Click here to watch
- Click here to join the system
- The response has been terrific!
- Subject: Last call
So, there you have it.
The 5 laws to Success Webinars.
The 5 Secret Laws To Successful Webinars – Summary
In summary, this was one of the best webinar training series that I have been through.
Now I told you that I would tell how you could get this entire training and much more at the end so here’s how.
Click this link and get yourself the brand new WebinarJam 3.0 just launched at a deep discount, and Andy Jenkins And Mike Filsaime are throwing in a couple thousand dollars in bonus training.
You will not only get one of the best, if not the best webinar platform on the market but some of the best webinar training available.
Don’t miss out on this because the cost will be going up!
Start doing your Succesful Webinars TODAY!The 5 Secret Laws To Successful WebinarsClick To Tweet
We want to hear from you!
I would love to know how I can help you and how your journey is progressing.
Was this post valuable to you? If YES… I would love to read your comments and share below.
PS: If you are looking the best funnel creation system on the market, Then You need to check this out – Click Here