Is it something similar to computer networking?
No, Network marketing is another business model which you can make money with it in a few different ways like you do with email marketing, Twitter marketing, and search engine marketing.
Why Network Marketing?
Why is Network marketing not so popular as compared to other business models?
Well, there are a few reasons for that. Especially, these days, we can see that many people abuse that every Network marketing business as SCAM businesses. So, people are fear to start a new business under network marketing category.
And the person top of Network tree should have good leadership skills. In fact, Network marketing is not for lazy people.
There are a few synonyms for Network marketing. They are MLM (Multi-Level Marketing), referral marketing and pyramid selling. You can name more synonyms for Network marketing. But, basically these phrases explain what exactly this business model is pretty well.
Here’s how Wikipedia explains what is network marketing.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. This recruited sales force is referred to as the participant’s “downline”, and can provide multiple levels of compensation.
50 Network Marketing Inspirational Quotes To Inspire You
- “Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
- “Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Anthony Robbins
- “If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. You want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.” – Chinese Proverb
- “You have the power in the present moment to change limiting beliefs and consciously plant the seeds for the future of your choosing. As you change your mind, you change your experience.” – Serge Kahili King
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
- “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal” – Earl Nightingale
- “I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.” – Donald Trump
- “All great achievements require time.” – Maya Angelou
- “No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.” – Brian Tracy
- “One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love, and to long life.” – Alexander A. Bogomoletz
- “One of the main reasons people are not rich is that they worry too much about things that might never happen.”– Robert Kiyosaki Glinda Harris
- “Competition, founded upon the conflicting interests of individuals, is in reality far less productive of wealth and enterprise than co-operation, involving though it does the constant apparent sacrifice of the individual to the common interests.” – Robert Hugh Benson
- “The future of network marketing is unlimited. There’s no end in sight. It will continue to grow because better people are getting into it. They are raising the entire standard of MLM to the point where soon, it will be one of the most respected business methods in the world.” – Brian Tracy, Author, and Motivational Speaker
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
- “Success in this industry is not in finding the right person, but in becoming the right person.” – Dr. Forrest Shaklee, Founder of Shaklee
50 Network Marketing Inspirational Quotes To Inspire
- “As you climb the ladder of success, be sure it’s leaning against the right building.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Home-based businesses are one of the fastest-growing segments in our economy, and that trend will only continue, as the age of the corporation, which began barely a century ago, now gives way to the age of the entrepreneur.” – Paul Zane Pilzer, Author and Nobel Prize Winning Economist
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
- “Work and play are the same. When you’re following your energy and doing what you want all the time, the distinction between work and play dissolves.” – Shakti Gawain
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.” – John D. Rockefeller, Businessman
- ”Courage, hard work, self-mastery, and intelligent effort are all essential to successful life” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all that he can”. – Henry Drummond
- ”The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Anthony Robbins
- “Many people work the business wrong, then claim the business is wrong when it doesn’t work.” – Len Clements, Founder & CEO of MarketWave, Inc.
- “The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it” – Ray Croc
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
50 Network Marketing Inspirational Quotes To Inspire You
- “Success is living up to your potential. That’s all. Wake up with a smile and go after life. Don’t just show up at the game or the office. Live it, enjoy it, taste it, smell it, feel it.” – Joe Kapp
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Unknown
- “The man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali
- “I don’t know the key to success but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.” – Bill William Henry Cosby
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “AMBITION is the path to success. PERSISTENCE is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
- “The number one skill in life is not giving up.” – Bryant McGill
- “The biggest failure you can have in life is not trying at all.” – Emil Motyck
- “If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.” — Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder
- “A man is but the product of His thoughts. What he thinks, He becomes.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “You cannot beat the person who NEVER gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “Don’t hate what you don’t understand” – John Lennon
- “If you become teachable and remain so, a network marketing career will make you money. More importantly, it will mold your character” — Jay Vandenhoff, Network Marketer
- “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” – Walt Disney
- “That’s why when people say, “Zig, motivation doesn’t last”. I say…Bathing doesn’t either, that’s why I recommend it daily!” – Zig Ziglar
- “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. They listen with the intent to reply.” – Stephen Covey
- “Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” – Jack Canfield
- “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” – John Steinbeck
- “If you are a person with big dreams and would love to support others in achieving their big dreams, then the network marketing business is definitely a business for you. You can start your business part-time at first and then as your business grows, you can help other people start their part-time business. This is a value worth having – a business and people who help others make their dreams come true.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
- “The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try and the faith to believe it possible.” – Rich DeVos
50 Network Marketing Inspirational Quotes To Inspire You – Conclusion
In summary, Network Marketing is a great profession and can be everything you want or like anything a disaster, your choice.
Finally, never underestimate the simple answer that can be the most powerful in your business and your life.
[bctt tweet = “50 Network Marketing Inspirational Quotes To Inspire You – Ron Deering ” username=”rondeering”]
We want to hear from you!
I would love to know how I can help you and how your journey is progressing.
Was this post valuable to you? If YES… I would love to read your comments and share below.
PS: If you are looking for an excellent Ground Floor Opportunity and would like to work with my team – Click Here To Find Out More!