I think knowing the difference between these two and understanding which one you should be for your MLM Business is vital. If you are interested in joining a community of Educators this is the one.
Anyone can be a teacher, but few can be an educator and coach.
I believe that our desire should be is to be an educator, not just a teacher.
The Difference Between the Educator and Teacher
- Everyone can teach. Few can educate.
- A teacher teaches; an educator reaches.
- A teacher typically focuses on curriculum and assessment. An educator focuses on development and evaluation.
- In the curricular race, a teacher perspires. In the journey of lifelong learning, an educator inspires. An educator goes the extra mile.
- A teacher works with content. An educator deals with people.
- Teaching is a job. Educating is a calling.
- Some teachers do this to earn. Educators do this to learn about themselves, their learners, better ways to inspire, etc.
- A teacher might network locally. An educator is connected globally and thinks and acts that way too.
Illustration of an Educator vs Teacher
According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington recently was faced with a unique problem.
A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.
That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.
Every night, the maintenance man would remove them and the next day,
the girls would put them back.
Finally, the principal decided that something had to be done.
She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man.
She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.
To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors,
she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.
He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.
Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.
There are teachers, and then there are educators…
Let’s all be Educators in our business and Inspire Others to do the same!
If you enjoyed this post, Educator vs Teacher Which Are You In Your Business, then you will like this one too…MLM Team Duplication Train The Trainers.
Please be sure to TWEET THIS POST NOW! Sharing is caring. 🙂
Was this post valuable to you? if YES… I would love to hear your comments and share below.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access