Eric Worre's Network Marketing Pro Event – Day 1
This weekend is all about going PRO in Network Marketing. There are going to be speakers here like Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki and, of course, our upline, mentor, and friend Ray Higdon.
Today is day 1 notes from session 1 on Friday Evening in Las Vegas, I hope you get some value out of this.
Go Pro Recruiting Mastery Speakers Day 1
Go Pro Speaker – Gloria Mayfield
Here are 5 of her 10 things to help you soar from her book Quantum Leaps
- Confidence – become a powerful person of confidence
- Vision, Imagination, and Belief
- Time Management, Money Management, Emotional Management and Skill Management
- Passion – you are either in passion or out of passion
- People Skills and Leadership Skills
- Short-Term Sacrifice – I can anything for a little while as long as I don't have to do it for the rest of my life.
Okay, maybe 6. I would recommend getting the replay and her book… she was awesome!
Go Pro Speaker – Eric Worre
Eric spoke on the State of the Union as it relates to Network Marketing.
He gave so much information during this talk it was just amazing. He really solidified how important Network Marketing really is and how important it is to become a PRO.
Here are just a few key points that struck a chord for me.
- The Performance Economy is Accelerating
- Coin Operated vs Entrepreneurial
Coin Operated – time for money
Entrepreneurial – Invest first then harvest
- The Rise of the Entrepreneur
Things like Uber, Air B&B, Ebay and more
More people are opening their minds to entrepreneurship
- Network Marketing is a Better Way. It's Not Perfect, But It's Better!
- Network Marketing Statistics:
- 2014 Direct Selling Retails Sales – $182 Billion WorldWide
- North America 1,400 Direct Selling Organizations
- Global Sales Up 14% in 2014
- Global Sales Force World Wide – 100 Million
- Total Sales $182 Billion, Average Payout for company 40% – $72 Billion/year. That's approx. $200 million in commissions per day.
- How Can We Get Better
- Proper Expectations – The Truth is GOOD Enough
- You Have to Master The Skills
- Millionaire Mindset
- Develop The 7 Fundamental Network Marketing Skills
- It's Going To Take Some Time
- Average Doctor 18,000 hours of practice before they officially start their careers
- Average Elite Athlete 10,000 hours of practice
- Average business, $65,000 and 3 years before they even make a profit
This is just a very small sample of the incredible teaching that happened on just day 1 session 1.
How much would you pay you for what you have done the past 30 days?
You Can't Expect To Have a Minimal Mentality and Have a Maximum Life!