Mindset Tips: 10 Quotes From Giant Zig Ziglar
With a Southern charm and lessons grounded in Christianity, Zig Ziglar wrote over two dozen books and amassed a following of millions who were encouraged by his lessons for success.
He understood that mindset was so very important to success in life and in business.
Here are 10 quotes from Zig Ziglar that have the power to completely change the direction of one’s life.
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
Click To Tweet
- “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
- “People often say motivation doesn't last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
- “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
- “People don't buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
- “If you go looking for a friend, you're going to find they're scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
Click To Tweet
We are taught so many things when we are growing up, reading, writing and arithmetic. The one thing we are never taught in school is Mindset.
This is one thing the Great Zig Ziglar had a great understanding of. He knew that no matter what else you became good at if you had a terrible attitude and outlook on life you were going to fail.
These are some of the best Mindset Quotes that have ever been uttered. You will find them used throughout the Network Marketing profession and throughout life.
Share Your Choice
I would love to hear from you on which one(s) of his quotes must influenced your life.
Comment and share below and let's keep these going.