MLM Secrets: 10 Reasons Why People Quit
Why people quit network marketing and go back to a life they were trying to change? That is a very good question.
There are number of reasons why people quit MLM businesses. Here’s a short list but there are hundreds of reasons why people give up. Do you see yourself here?
- You build up a small team and they do nothing.
- The company goes out of business.
- You have a crappy upline sponsor.
- You had some success and then your business fell apart.
- You are not sure what to do.
- You think too much about what others may think about you.
- You didn’t bother following the training.
- You won’t step out of your comfort zone.
- Your Spouse is not on board with you.
- I don’t know anybody who would do this thing.
The list goes on and on as to why people quit. I”m sure you could ask Forbes Why People Quit and they would have even a longer list. Do you fall into one or more of these reasons people quit. Are you somebody that thought you had found the lottery and now realize this thing takes work.
The Reason People Quit and Give Up On Their Dreams
Most people who quit network marketing altogether never live up to their full potential and achieve their dream goal. So today, I want to challenge you to think about this differently.
If you have been focused on negativity, just stop. What type of value can you possibly put out into the world if you are in a negative mindset?
Here are 4 tips for you to not be one of those people who quit network marketing! Be a success story! Live a life of freedom with no regrets.
- Set realistic expectations. Too many people come into network marketing thinking they will make it big by doing very little in a short time. That is simply not true. It takes hard work and you’ll have to sacrifice. You also have to realize that if you quit network marketing before two years of being in your business, you have not even given it enough time to build. MLM is a 2 to 5 year plan.
- Stop looking for the wrong people. I’ve seen network marketers talk to the same 20 people 10 times. Wouldn’t you rather talk to 200 new people one time instead of the same 20 people over and over? It takes the same amount of time but by finding new people, you’ll get to those who are truly interested in your products or opportunity. You will find more people who have a deep desire to change their lives. That is who you should be talking to!
- Personal development. Getting into a success mindset is something we have to work on. We are not born that way so doing personal development daily is a must. If you’ve skipped this, then get going with working on yourself. You need to develop into the person that can drive your business forward no matter what!
- Training. Most people quit network marketing because they have not been trained properly to do the business. If you sponsor is unresponsive to you, there is usually plenty of training in your online office through your company. Or, even better, read Eric Worre’s book: Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
So now that you understand why people quit and before you become one of those people who quits, ask yourself are your dreams just that and if you want to settle for the life you tried to change in the first place.
This is one of those MLM Success Secrets that’s really not a secret. Why People Quit is not a mystery to any of us. Why they don’t quit is a much more important question and worth much more of your attention.
Just remember because others have created massive success with Network Marketing it means You Can TOO! The key is not to use one of those reasons people quit for your own. JUST DON’T QUIT!
Join The Discussion
You have seen some of the many reasons why people quit mlm, how about let’s talk about the reasons people STAY! Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.