Monday Morning Motivation
How would you like to have 6 Saturdays and a Sunday for your life instead of having to dread every Monday on Sunday evenings?
What we really need is motivation every day to keep us going and on track.
I love Zig Ziglar's famous quote on daily motivation. [perfect_quotes id=”10302″]
I love what Ray Higdon always tells us to get a Vision that PULLS us each day. Once you have that motivation won't necessarily keep you going.
There are days that I'm not very motivated, but my vision pulls me to do what I know needs to be done.
Here are Some Monday Morning Motivation Quotes
- Be The Best Version of YOU.
- It's going to be a Great Week, Happy Monday.
- It's Monday, but… It's OKAY.
- Every Monday Matters
- “Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, it knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're the lion or a gazelle-when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.” – my favorite
- It's never too late to start with a new attitude, a new focus, and a new determination. Do it today!
- I'm Gonna Make The Rest Of My Life, The Best Of My Life.
I hope this has given you some Monday morning inspiration to get you started with a great mindset this week.
So my most important Monday Morning motivation is this.
JUST DO IT!
Whenever I'm feeling down and unmotivated I just start taking ACTION!
I hope this motivational Monday has been helpful and will get you through the week. Remember to keep Daily Positive Thoughts and pass those on to others.
If you liked this post, Monday Morning Motivation, Please Share and Comment Below.