Network Marketing is Definitely NOT For YOU!
Network Marketing is not for YOU, if you love some or all of the following things. I'm going to list a few things and you can do a self test to see if Network Marketing is the business model for you.
I would encourage you to take a hard look at this list before you make a decision to start a Network Marketing business.
These are some of the things that will subconsciously hold you back and allow you to feel you have other options and not give it your all.
Non Network Marketing
- You enjoy working set hours each week and having the weekends off.
- You are content with knowing exactly what your pay is going to be each week.
- You are excited about the 2-4 weeks of vacation you get each year.
- You love the profession you are in.
- You have plenty of time for your family.
- You make pretty good money.
- You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you didn't have the job structure.
- You like the security of your job.
These are just a few of the things I've heard over the years from people who really aren't meant to build a Network Marketing business.
Sometimes they get started and are excited at first but then at the first obstacle they fall back on one or all of those statements above.
Unless you can stop using these statements as fall backs and come to a point where you feel like you have no other option then Network Marketing will just be a hobby for you.
If you are okay with having just a part-time business that you make a few bucks from, get some tax deductions, and love the product there is nothing wrong with that.
If on the other hand you want to create a legacy and build something big you will have to let go of those ideas above and GO ALL IN!
I assure you it won't be easy, there will be a lot of bumps along the way, but I can assure you it will be worth it. If you want what others don't have you have to do what others won't do.
Check out some of the training on becoming a Network Marketing Pro on Eric Worre site.