One of the best courses I have ever seen on Social Media Marketing is Jessica Higdon’s 10k Social Media Recruiting.
If you haven’t got this course, you need to if you are serious about your marketing.
It’s amazing how soon we forget what being social means.
We get on Facebook and start our new fantastic home business, and it’s pitch, pitch, pitch.
Something we would never do in real life, but it’s okay on Social Media.
Social Media Marketing Mistakes People are Making
Here are some of the major mistakes people are making.
- Company branded instead of YOU branded
- Political or controversial posts. (unless that’s your target market)
- No Banner
- PROFILE PICTURE
- Not a picture of YOU (e.g. pets, kids, scenery, without YOU…)
- Not smiling
- Not up-to-date
- ABOUT SECTION
- Not filled out at all
- No Contact Information
- They Pitch their company in the about section ….no no!
- Personal profile not connected to their fan page
- Always partying and drinking not showing your serious business person
- No event Photos
- No photos with the team
- No pictures of you just pictures of google images. People want to know YOU!
- No professional photos
- Tagging people that aren’t in the photos
- Consistently pitching “join my team at ____” or “Don’t miss out join now…”
- No Images
- No Lifestyle posts
- Negative posts
- Bash OTHER COMPANIES!!!
- ***No value what so ever
The above mistakes are just some of the things people are doing on a regular basis that hurt their business and their branding.
I can’t stress enough if you haven’t seen the 10k Social Media Recruiting webinar then you might as well stop all your marketing until you do!
The video below goes into more detail on these mistakes and here are some other posts that may help you.
3 Tips on Social Media Marketing
VIDEO: Social Media Marketing Mistakes
If I could teach you how to get your Facebook inbox filled with interested people about your business every single day. And show you how to scale up your marketing campaign to $10k a month, would that help your business?
Please be sure to TWEET THIS POST NOW! Sharing is caring. 🙂
Was this post valuable to you? If YES… I would love to hear your comments and share below.
PS: If You Are Looking For A Way To Fund Your Marketing Like The Big Dogs, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Plenty Of Money In Your Budget) – Click Here For Instant Access