If you are serious about a World Class Education in Social Media, then you need to be a part of the MLSP Community, Period.
Unfortunately most people us Facebook and the other Social Media Platforms for ranting and spamming their business opportunities
Social Media Relationships And Marketing Tips
I’m always amazed at how many people I talk to who act surprised about building relationships on Social Media.
I’m not talking necessarily about dating, but I am speaking about building standard relationships.
Here’s Wikipedia’s definition of Relationships.
Once you understand that they don’t call them, Social Media for giggles.
They are a platform for being SOCIAL!
Social Media Relationships And Marketing Tips – The Don’ts
- Spam Your Business Links everywhere
- Post to many controversial posts, a few once in awhile are okay, but most people over do it.
- Spam other people’s timelines or pages with your business
- Put your Company Name as your profile or page name
- Be unsociable!
Social Media Relationships And Marketing Tips – The Do’s
- Have a fun and engaging profile photo and cover photo
- Have a Facebook profile picture that represents YOU
- Make sure your picture is clear and inviting
- You would be amazed the power in a SMILE!
- Take advantage of the 5 Featured Photos
- Make sure people can follow you on your profile page
- Complete you profile BIO section.
So, the primary purpose of Social Media is to be Social and develop relationships with people.
Once you start developing these relationships, you will find they want to know what you do just out of knowing more about you.
Finally, using Social Media to market your business is more about marketing YOU!
Once you realize that YOU are the product and opportunity, you’re Business will take a drastic turn for the better.
Remember people do business with those they KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST!
Social Media Relationships And Marketing Tips – Summary
Understanding what Social Media is all about and how to market effectively using Social Media is critical in building your online presence.
The next time you get stuck on Social Media is for please refer back to the post.
If you want to learn more about marketing online and building your presence and branding you check this out!
[bctt tweet=”Social Media Relationships And Marketing Tips. ” username=”rondeering”]
We want to hear from you!
What’s love to see your Facebook profile and connect with you!
Was this post valuable to you? If YES… I would love to hear your comments and share below.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Get This Now!(Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access