MLM Mindset: The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
Have you ever wondered what The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind were well today we are going to chat about just that.
A gentleman by the name of T. Harv Eker wrote a book on Secrets of the Millionaire Mind and I want to share some of the highlights from his book.
If you haven’t picked this one up yet then you are really missing out.
In his book, he breaks it down into two parts. In part one he discusses “Your Money Blueprint.”
In part two he discusses “The Wealth Files.”
I am going to give you just the highlights of these two chapters and the things that really struck home with me.
Millionaire Mind Principle One – Your Money Blueprint
For instance, the outer laws of money are things like business knowledge, money management, and investment strategies.
The inner laws, on the other hand, are just as important and are all about our beliefs and how we think.
I love his twist on the old saying “right place right time”, “It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.”
The fact is that your character, your thinking and your beliefs are a critical part of what determines the level of your success.
“The key to success is to raise your own energy; when you do, people will naturally be attracted to you. And when they show up, bill ’em!”
Here are a few of his wealth principles that I really loved.
If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.
Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions lead to results.
Your programming leads to your thoughts; your thoughts lead to your feelings; your feelings lead to your actions; your actions lead to your results.
When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, emotions will almost always win.
The only way to permanently change the temperature in the room is to reset the thermostat. In the same way, the only way to change your level of financial success“ permanently” is to reset your financial thermostat.
Millionaire Mind Principle Two – The Wealth Files
In this section, he discusses the Seventeen ways Rich People Think and Act Differently from Poor and Middle-Class People.
In every situation, you go to the files of your mind to determine how to respond to that particular situation.
The first step to any change in your life is awareness, meaning the first step to thinking the way rich people think is to know how they think!
So here is the list of the 17 Wealth Files… You will have to read the book to get all the details.
1. Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.”
2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lost.”
3. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
7. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
10. Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
11. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
12. Rich people think “both.” Poor people think “either/or.”
13. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
14. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
15. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
16. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
17. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
Well there you have it…. just a very small taste of this incredible book The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.
This is one MLM Mindset secret that I wouldn’t miss out on. Get T. Harv Eker’s book and change your mind to that of the Millionaire Mind!
If you have got value from this MLM Mindset: The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind please share and comment below.