Communicating with your list on a daily basis is a high priority.
You need to be building a relationship with those people who have requested to get information from YOU.
So, when you wake up in the morning, one of the TOP things on your list should be Emailing!
The Seinfeld Method – What Is It?
Most of us remember the Seinfeld show.
I wasn't a cop show, or drama, or a science fiction series it was just about nothing.
It was basically about the everyday life Jerry Seinfeld and his friends.
No detailed overused plot just a story each week about them.
It was all about Story-Telling.
The Seinfeld Method – The Process
This is where most people are going to fail because you have to be consistent and daily.
The goal is to tell a story that can then be tied into something that you are giving away or selling.
Remember you are not just telling stories, they have to end with a CTA.
If you are not consistent with this process it just won't work.
Your audience should be sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for your next email.
If the next email never comes or comes the next month your audience won't be there.
The Seinfeld Method – Implementation
- Begin thinking about your daily life in terms of a story.
- Keep a log (mental or tangible) of the interactions you have each day.
- Pay particular attention to those aspects that surprise, delight, or challenge you.
- Choose one such event and write a marketing email as if you were talking to a friend.
- Ask yourself: How can I tie this story back to a particular product or service that we offer?
- Create a Call to Action that links to a related blog article, sales offering or piece of gated content.
A Reminder: Storytelling is NOT synonymous with length. Use exactly the number of words you need to tell your story—no more and no less.
The Seinfeld Method – Summary
In conclusion, if you are serious about building your business and want to take your business to the next level then Check This Out.
[bctt tweet = “The Seinfeld Method Of Daily Email Communication. ” username=”rondeering”]
We want to hear from you!
Would love to know how I can help you and how your online marketing is progressing.
Was this post valuable to you? If YES… I would love to hear your comments and share below.