If you are looking for a training on Periscope and how to use it for marketing and getting leads then you should check out this free video and PDF done by Top Social Media Marketer, April Marie Tucker.
One other resource that may only be around for a couple days is a webinar that Ray Higdon is doing on Learn How To Run Your First Periscope Profitably & Effectively!
This is going to be epic training so I would do whatever you can to get on this. It’s December 23rd at 8 PM EST.
So, if you want to learn how all about using Periscope for Business or using Periscope for Marketing then take advantage of the above resources.
What I’m going to give you today is just the mechanics on how to start using Periscope. Marketing, Getting Leads and Making Money you can get from the other two resources above
VIDEO: USING PERISCOPE A SHORT TUTORIAL ON THE MECHANICS
Who’s Using Periscope?
Periscope Statistics as of 9/14/2015
Total Number of Periscope Users: 10 million
Total Number of Daily Active Users: 1.85 million
Periscope Demographics as of 9/14/2015
• 1% of Internet users between the ages of 16 and 64 who were surveyed use Periscope.
• Periscope has a much bigger share in the all-important 16-through-24 age as compared to Meerkat.
• 29 percent of Periscope URLs are posted by women.
• Top 3 Countries where Periscopes are live from are U.S.A., Turkey and Brazil.
Fun Facts on Using Periscope
• People are watching 40 years worth of live video every day.
• 350,000 hours of video is streamed daily.
• Periscope is available in 25 languages.
If you enjoyed this post, Using Periscope A Short Tutorial on The Mechanics, then you will like this one too… How to use periscope with your Network Marketing Business.
Please be sure to TWEET THIS POST NOW! Sharing is caring. 🙂
Was this post valuable to you? if YES… I would love to hear your comments and share below.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access